Friday, October 14, 2005

ah, the theatre!

I saw Terrence McNally's latest last night. What a wonderful piece of theatre. Marian Seldes steals the show as always. It's all about the theatre, the joy and pain, etc. Alison Fraser also starred and she will be starring in the reading of my new musical! I met her afterwards and she was lovely. I've loved her ever since March of the Falsettos and The Secret Garden! And now she'll be singing my music! It amazes me how these B'way names will willingly and enthusiastically do these readings when they know nothing about it! I'm flabbergasted, but delighted.
Darrow, did you chat w/ multiple-award winner Shirley Knight when you dropped off your screenplay? Didja talk about Desperate Housewives?
Dene, how are ur screenplays coming?
Chris, what are you directing next?
Bob, how did your gig go last night?
Kirk, are you still doing improv, even tho ur not the Artistic Director?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home